We have included a monster levelling system for all monsters within Odyssey.
Similar to how pets level, when every last monster spawns, it has a small chance to spawn at a specific level, the higher levels are less likely to spawn.
Again similar to pets, a monsters level is shown by the change in their name colour.
Monsters will spawn between level 0(default) up to level 7 (max)
Each level will apply a specific set of conditions to the monster:
- Higher Base Stats Per Level(HP, M/AC, DC etc)
- Better EXP and Drop Rates
- Better Drops (Levelled monsters can drop higher than their own grade of item)
Level 7 will also have some additional conditions
- Flat increase in their stats (on top of the % multiplier per level)
- Additional Movement and Attack Speed
- Unique Drops to Level 7 Monsters
- Insanely better drop rates
Every monster, from a Hen to OmaKingSpirit are effected by this system, so you will always need to be on your guard for these higher level monsters.
A Boss you can potentially solo even when its level 1 or 2, you will struggle when it’s level 7.